1Boxoffice Services Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions represent 1Boxoffice’s Service Agreement with its customers which is applicable for the use and purchase of tickets or services from the company or through its website, www.1boxoffice.ae
1Boxoffice sells tickets on its website www.1boxoffice.ae on behalf of event promoters and organizers. The tickets are sold at Face value including the booking/service fees as well as the tickets delivery costs. The price also represents 1Boxoffice’s provision of a premium ticket service for international events through its worldwide ticketing network.
1Boxoffice pledges to its customers to deliver every ticket purchased.
Please Note: Some event tickets are sent up to 48 hours prior tp the schedule event date and time. Customers are asked to contact 1Boxoffice if the event is less then 48 hours and they have not received their tickets yet.
1Boxoffice is officially authorized to sell tickets by the event promoters and venues through its website www.1boxoffice.ae
1. 1Boxoffice does not set the ticket prices. The price advertised at the time of purchase is the face value of the Ticket which has been set from the venue or the promoters/ organizers of the event.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or if the date and time of the event were rearranged. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, 1Boxoffice will use reasonable efforts to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once 1Boxoffice has received the relevant authorization from the Event Partner. 1Boxoffice does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event as it advises customers to check the local press.
3. 1Boxoffice regrets that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets. If the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund will apply. Full refund for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased. In order to claim a refund, customers are asked to apply in writing to their point of purchase. Customers must enclose their unused tickets to claim a refund via their payment method. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rule and Regulation of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may have to conduct security checks in some occasions to ensure the safety of the patrons.
4. The duplication of Tickets is strictly prohibited. 1Boxoffice will not be responsible for tickets that are lost or stolen once they are in the customers’ possession.
5. The ticket holder has the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the purchased ticket. The venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, customers are asked to contact 1Boxoffice for information and instructions for receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the promoter may set refund limitations.
7. Please note that 1Boxoffice will not be responsible for tickets that have been paid for, that are in the possession of the delivery or Courier Company 1Boxoffice uses. 1Boxoffice loses its responsibility once tickets have left its premises and the responsibility is transferred to the relevant delivery or Courier Company and the customers.
8. All tickets are charged following the United Arab Emirates Currency which is the Dirham displayed as AED on www.1boxoffice.ae. The currency converter available on the website is a simple tool to give customers an approximate value in their local currency. 1Boxoffice will not be responsible for bank charges or fees applied by the customers’ credit card or bank; it is only for approximate guidelines and may differ slightly to what the customers are charged due to the fluctuating conversion rates.
9. A contract is established with 1Boxoffice for the provision of tickets or service by accepting 1Boxoffice’s Terms and Conditions. A Confirmed booking reference number is issued to the customer along with fully cleared payment funds which have been credited to 1Boxoffice’s Bank Accounts from the customer’s bank or credit card issuer. 1Boxoffice will not be responsible for cancelling the contract or the tickets if the payment has not cleared into its accounts.
Premium Tickets obtained through 1Boxoffice’s International ticket Brokers.
1. 1 Boxoffice does not set the ticket prices; the price advertised at the time of purchase is based on a service fee for obtaining the premium ticket for the customer from its international ticket brokers. Please note that prices can change on a daily basis until a contract is formed with 1Boxoffice. 1Boxoffice does not hold any responsibility for a late contract being formed with the company in case of a late payment or bank charges from the customer’s credit card issuer when using the company’s online payment services.
2. 1 Boxoffice reserve the right to deliver tickets up and until the day of the event via its venue representatives (i.e. in some cases a venue collection is applied which means that customers may pick up their tickets from the venue directly) Please note that delivery charges will not be refunded in this event as 1Boxoffice will use other means of delivery methods which will be more costly to the company in order to ensure a safe delivery of the customer’s tickets. Once the tickets have been received customers are asked to double check them upon delivery as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date (max 24hrs after Delivery time).
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged, except if the event or the show has been cancelled (excluding football matches). In that case, only the original face value of the ticket will be refunded as services of obtaining the tickets by 1Boxoffice would have been fully filled as the customers are also purchasing 1Boxoffice’s service represented by the effort of the staff to acquire premium tickets.
4. All tickets are sold at 0 (nil) value of the ticket but carry service fee premiums as the customers are paying 1Boxoffice a service fee to obtain the ticket from its international ticket network on their behalf.
5. 1Boxoffice reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time and will refund a full payment in case of an inability by the company to provide its customers with the requested tickets.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BOOKINGS FOR FOOTBALL SERVICES/TICKETS ONCE CONFIRMED, ARE NON REFUNDABLE OR CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR ANOTHER FIXTURE ONCE PURCHASED IN THE EVENT OF A DATE/TIME CHANGE.
1Boxoffice does not hold any responsibility for other expenses related to the booking such as travel, accommodation...if the company fails to cancel the customers’ tickets.
6. Seats and row numbers are selected by 1Boxoffice; however, preferences are taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed.
IN AN UNLIKELY EVENT, 1BOXOFFICE WAS UNABLE TO SUPPLY ITS CUSTOMERS WITH THE EXACT TICKET/SERVICE ORDERED. 1BOXOFFICE WILL UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE THE CUSTOMER TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE CATEGORY WITH NO EXTRA COST. CUSTOMERS ARE CONTACTED DIRECTLY IN SUCH CASES.
7. Event dates are to the best of our knowledge. You should confirm whether the actual date of the event has been changed prior to the event by checking the local press.
8. Please note that tickets that are purchased from 1Boxoffice and seem to be above the face value of the tickets, carry the premium service fee included. This is due to 1Boxoffice’s service fee in obtaining the ticket(s) for or on behalf of the customer. When an order is confirmed, customers are giving the company permission to charge the payment due as this confirmation is considered as a request from the customers to the company to provide them with the tickets and service.
9. 1Boxoffice is NOT affiliated with any promoters or venues in the event of a purchase of tickets for international events. 1Boxoffice acts as private independent Broker in providing its customers a guaranteed service.
10. Please note that the venue’s box office and event promoters Terms and Conditions are passed on to the customers and 1Boxoffice is not responsible if the venue or promoters refuse the customers entry having a valid ticket. No refunds will be given under any circumstances. We cannot be held responsible for any other expenses relation to the booking for example travel, accommodation and any other expenses in relation to the booking.
11. We only obtain tickets through our ticket network that are authentic, that have not been duplicated or tickets that have not been reported stolen. Please note we cannot guarantee this but in the unlikely event of the above occurring a full refund will be given of all money paid to us for services paid in obtaining the tickets for you. 1Boxoffice does not hold any responsibility for other expenses related to the booking such as travel, accommodation...if the customer was prohibited to enter the venue due to reasons not pertaining to the validity of the ticket.
12. Please note that certain tickets are paperless and have a card entry system to gain entry. In the likely event of the event being a card entry venue, customers will only have the delivery option of a local hotel delivery.Customers must bring their ticket confirmation email along with a valid ID or credit card in order to collect the tickets. Customers are required to meet 1Boxoffice’s representatives after the event to give them back the cards as they carry information/tickets for the next event at that venue.
13. If ticket holders lose or do not meet 1Boxoffice’s venue representatives after the event, and abide by the given and instructions, customers will be liable for automatic charges to their credit card or any other used payment method. Customers who failed to return the tickets give 1Boxoffice full authority to charge their credit card with the full amount for every event held at the respective venue. The prices displayed on the website will serve as a charge base.
For additional information regarding online purchases or the above terms and conditions, you are urged to contact 1Boxoffice before placing any order as you will be assisted throughout the whole process and information is supplemented.
Customers can use their confirmation number given when placing an order to speed up their enquiry.
By making a purchase from us you are agreeing that you have read, understood and will adhere to the terms and conditions set out above. We Reserve the right to change the above terms and condition at any time with immediate effect.